Sunday, December 19, 2010

Create Your Own Title Belt On Line

VICTOR BELL Tsoi



















1962 - 1990

Musician, composer, poet, painter, founder of the rock band "Kino"

.................................. "and" life "- is just a word, there is only love and death"
; ; ; - V. Tsoi-


.
.
A step

I have a house, only that I have no keys,
I have a sun, but the clouds,
I have a head, only I have no shoulders,
but I like the clouds cut the beam the sun.
I have a word, but it no letters,
I have a forest, but I have no axes,
I have time, but wait I have no strength, and is also
night, but in it there are no dreams. There are also days

white, white, white mountains
white ice.
But all I need - is just a few words

and place to take a step forward.

I have a river, just that I have no bridge,
I have mice, but I have no cat,
I have a sailboat, but there is no wind, there is still
colors, but no canvas. In my kitchen there
tap water,
I have a wound, but do not sell,
I have brothers, but I have no relatives
I have a hand, and is empty.

And there are days when white, white, white mountain ice
white.
But what I need - is just a few words

and place to take a step forward.



.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment