Vázquez Montalbán's books (in the photo, above) are missing from libraries in Argentina. They are listed in catalogs, but they are "exhausted."
The track then was diluted with time. Until I had the opportunity to travel to Madrid. At home, I told myself, could resume the inquiry.
And it was. In the used book stores on the street to the entrance to the Parque del Retiro is left to the side of the Atocha train station, I found my first Vázquez Montalbán. It's "The Rose of Alexandria" One of a series of Pepe Carvalho inspector.
I started reading yet, but comes with a warranty Italian: Andrea Camilieri , one of the greatest culprits of the best of contemporary crime fiction, is declared fan of the English author. To the extent that named the protagonist of his work as Commissioner "Montalbano", the name Italianate Montalbán in his honor.
was actually when I heard this I got on the track of the books of Vázquez Montalbán. Camilieri gave one of his accomplices .
0 comments:
Post a Comment