Sunday, August 17, 2008

Matlab 7.0 Plp Blospot

work

Tomorrow I have to return to work. I think it's one of the years where I have wanted to return. So at least I get distracted, I see people, talk to one another ... I spent the holidays at home, my mother is always sitting because he can barely walk (we are waiting to be called to do a hip replacement operation) and if I go, because I'm going, what time again ... . and if I do not, why not go out anymore .. Well, it gets a little crazy.

I'm used to living alone since the age of 19, then got married, had my children and have always come through by myself, now I remember as a teenager I watched my parents, I know that is not the same but I have that sensation.

Well, this holiday "great" that I had I used to make a tooth fairy and a frog Tilda.






And all gathered here about to enter the party .... (Pepi has to provide cupboard again and all our grain of sand).


also asked Nadia. if I could send the pattern aguantapuertas cat, and I made the patterns and I've sewn, now I need to mount it, I think I'll have it next week because I have embarked has also made a headboard for my bed so that my day has no more hours. A kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment