No, I did. But that's cool.
These days I've got my old passion (replaced by the patchwork), crochet. Since I was very small, about five years, my grandmother taught me to make my own bracelets lockstitch and little by little I was taking the "quit" and doing things bigger and ten or so as to roads table and doilies (I have several boxes full), later that if scarves, shawls ..... And when I switched to patchwork as it parked, so the other day walking past a wool shop broke my bag and I thought, I'll buy one thread and I will. I looked online and saw a very cool (the photo above), they call him "fat bag" and there's even a video on you tube of how. Well let's roll up on Thursday I started it and ended Saturday. Tomorrow we release. He has been phenomenal. (My grandmother died many years ago).
The picture another day because I'm very vague. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment