I have already decided and ordered the Elna 6600, were making me a show and I love what I have left. It is very similar to the Aurora 440 but worth half apart here have many problems (being an island) with technical services, and almost always when you have something to fix what they have to send to the mainland, therefore ... you are at least a month waiting, and that this machine if you have service.
This weekend I was very sad. My cat is gone. It was Thursday ( still do not know where) and has not returned. As your vision and mobility I think it will not return. Le
wanted dearly and I miss him, but the worst is explain my hija.Está a canoeing championship in France and not return until tonight. I think I'm going to tarnish their happiness .
What I tried is distracted (other than stick around long walks in the sun to see if it was) and I made this necklace.
A kiss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment