Thursday, June 26, 2008

Microwave Baking Tray

Great dilemma.

'm mulling over his head. I want to buy a sewing machine. I know a lot you have the Aurora 440 and you are haunted but I've been looking and is there another less expensive and equally or more benefits. For now I have opted for an Elna but there are two models that I like the Elna 6600 and Elna 7300. If they were equal and the 7300 has more features (apart from carrying the table for quilting) it would clear but there are differences and I do just that spin. Besides, economically out by a difference of 350 euros between them. The 6600 does not contain the table that enough is enough (she alone) about 140 euros. Has more stitches (do not know if will use all )..... The 7300 industrial coil takes to put and not have to change each time the thread and presser built, no need to change the foot and has not how many "foots " to not know how many things. Socorro
Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment