Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How Long Is Gastritis

four poems by Nadezhda Teff

Zinaida and Dmitry Merezhkovsky






















last time I saw lying among the flowers. Silent had their hands crossed meekly, she did her hair, her cheeks painted a little. Everything as before. But his forehead, where once shone a decaying tape with a snap, now humbly and wisely was wrapped in a white tiara land a final prayer.

- My friend passing, - I whispered, - you were not warm. I wanted to be bad. Does that is brighter - really? And that amiable tenderness, which he loved his soul, mysteriously, you hid from prying eyes, modestly. I remember his poem about the cables. In them, the YES and NO. Joining

, will merge ...
And his death will be light.

What we know, my friend passing? Perhaps, behind his cold eyes closed, and radio is silent light of reconciliation with the eternal ...
I leaned over and kissed her hand dry and dead.
.
. Nadezhda

Teffi
( Lojvitskaia Nadezhda Aleksandrovna ) 1872 -1952

recognized Russian writer and poet, author of numerous reports and sister of the poet Lojvitskaia Mirra.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment