Thursday, September 18, 2008

Calories Burned Playing Raquetball

I've been very busy ... My bag crochet

Everything seems to be mending, slowly, slowly, but ...
My child has approved access to vocational training, it took God's help, but really he deserves it, because it did Professional Initiation had way to take off the ESO and having difficulty understanding, fails to the dyslexia but ... He is now working from the same day course ended in June and have been that this year will continue to work and continue studying next year. The truth is that he is happy and if he is happy so am I, because it is in the age of 17 years and is very difficult "guess" what they want, as well as the afternoon goes to driving school and well is not there.
On the other hand, Rachel's claimed the EBE (Balearic School Sport) and although I have separme it (is 14) because .... well she pleased. I mean, is here in Mallorca , but since they have such a tight schedule because they combine studies training, is in a domestic residence in Palma, where they eat, study and sleep all athletes have a coach that they moved to the Institute-Sports (it's both) and takes them everywhere, to the residence, if they have to go to the doctor, etc. ...., I can pick up the Saturday after training, there 14.00 to go home and return on Sunday before 20.30 h (dinner), but have already told us that at first a bit long for home but then when you know all left to go to the movies, or shopping and they do not want to go. They have a tutor who is for them all the days (they are about 50 different sports, Raquel is canoeist), who is also assistant clinical have a dietitian that makes them as menus, have a doctor and physiotherapist, I do medical checks every few minutes, also have a strengthening studies, a teacher who goes two hours at night in case any of them will flojillo in a subject, well, what more could you want?.
On this side I can not complain and I are going great.
And I hope that the rest is fixed, although my mother is annoyed, and now I have said again has had rumors of layoffs at my company, well, "only" 1800 workers well that or sell the house and I can repay the mortgage or dedicated himself to me patchwork and I forget everything that's what I do.
By the way, I've been very delayed Dear Jane , so I'll get this weekend before I get over it and be another UFO.
These days I've been pacing by blogs and I made this beautiful seamstress Lupe has posted on its blog, with tutorial included, and although it fits perfectly to his, to be first is not wrong.




This Later, I put an invention has to do to keep the hooks when you find them because I have lost at home all in a bag , but do not know where it is not the first nor the last time I lose, to see if they go well colocaditos not to lose them again.





And this is my guardatijeras , as I walked by blogs and died me sow envy when I saw , then I decided, but as I am so suspicious (of myself eh), I thought that the measures they gave me and experimenting with the machine Sewing maybe not come out, but what happened is that if I left but with flap ja, ja , ja , since I left over centimeters. By the way, I followed the instructions Chelo, although had seen the odd tutorial another blog but I kept this because it is very well explained.








Y. ... already. Tomorrow
begin to look to see what we do for Christmas, apart from trees each year, the candles and wreaths, anyone can give me the odd idea of \u200b\u200bsomething facilitated and colorful?. I will appreciate it wholeheartedly.
A kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment