Other Dear Jane block, it begins to have some color, the archive already has 4 leaves, heh, heh, heh
While sewing, I had the feeling that someone was staring at me and finally discovered what was hidden behind the sewing, and looked at me with those little eyes bulging asking me to water the flowers carapace.
(I think the heat is starting to affect me).
Today we have been attacked and the veterinary Brusca, Taca and is like he owned the place is really beautiful with shiny hair and large brown eyes that we see very little as it passes the day lying on the sofa sleeping in different poses at different times.
Brusca is a skin infection, have come to pustules (a mess), we are with antibiotics and most crappy is that we have to bathe every four days with a special soap and give masajito with him. You see and the only way is to mess with her in the shower and bathe at a time and try not to break the screen to exit, as is so Grandon ...
A kiss, and I hope that you are not going so hot like me, if not losing weight by not eating (which I have not done, eh) I'll do it for loss of fluid, sweat way to God . I do not like air conditioning that I always cold or I stay stiff and I can not really move but that even with two fans can move a little and less sewing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment